“Without leaps of imagination or dreaming, we lose the excitement of possibilities. Dreaming, after all is a form of planning.” ― Gloria Steinem ―
So little time, so much to see, do and experience… Here’s my ever evolving wish list…
- Further explore India, beyond what I have been able to do up to now.
- Kashmir and Punjab
- Breathtaking nature in Iceland
- Bangkok (and other parts of Thailand) for real now. I was on business trip for three – yes, three – days only and obviously was not able to see and do what I wanted.
- Wander around Angkor Wat in Cambodia – PLANNED FOR FEB 2018!
- Going to a tropical island, like the Seychelles in Africa
- Hiking through New-Zealand
- Visiting Machu Picchu
- See the Northern Lights in Lofoten Norway
- See Neuschweinstein Castle with my own eyes, no way the Disney castle actually exists
- Enjoy Plitvice NP in Croatia
- Adding some more US National Parks to my “done” list:
- Feel the mist of the Niagara Falls
- Admiring Petra in Jordan
- Go back in time in Egypt
- Stroll in the winding streets and admire the views of the Amalfi Coast in Italy
- Japan and China are entering the list (update Feb 2017)
This will keep me busy for a while. Looking forward to it.