- Venice is surrounded by romance, history and mystery.
- A must do for every self-respecting European.
- Easily walkable and quite photogenic.
- One of the destinations I can reach easily with only one flight… a very cheap one.
- Who can say no to Italy???
- I better hurry up before the town has sunk.
Mini bucket list for the trip
Guess this is very simple…
- San Marco square under water or not
- San Marco basilica to be blinded by the gold
- Doge’s Palace to marvel at the ceilings
- Campanile all the way to the top for 360 degrees views
- Through and under the Bridge of Seighs
- Rialto Bridge
- San Polo
- Santa Croce
- Shopping for Venetian glass
- Gondela ride on the canals
We stayed two nights and 2 days and used the vaporetto to get around.
Definitely worth it!